Unregistered

apply on THERAkARE
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Deborah Regen
post Mar 7 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #17

Unregistered

We have many travel assignments for PT and PTA professionals who are licensed in the state of: NC, SC, TN, MS, WV, and OH. Mainly inpatient acute rehab, some outpatient. Typical assignment is 13 weeks, some longer. Housing, car allowance, and per diem (tax-free) provided in addition to very competitive hourly rates. Paid weekly, can be direct deposit. New to travel? Learn more by contacting us! We also pay you a very nice referral bonus if you recommend someone else to us!

Deborah Regen, Recruiter
HealthCare Connections
Tel: (866) 346-8522

email: deborah@labcareer.com
+Quote Post
PT4life
post May 9 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #18

Unregistered

MDI Medical is one of the best companies out there, and they specialize in therapy. Travel is the only way to go!!!!!!

+Quote Post
sshah01
post May 9 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #19

User Level

Group: Members
Member No.: 116,183

QUOTE(PTDave @ Mar 5 2005, 01:59 PM)
Does anyone out there have any experience being a traveling physical therapist?  My wife and I are looking into doing it and wondered about companies to choose, problems anyone has had, how it really works, if you liked it etc.  Any help or information you can give us would be great! 

Thanks,
Dave

We currently have many travel and permanent opportunities for PT and PTAs all over the US. We are paying aggressively. Please contact me to learn more.

Sincerely,
Sejal
630-672-7526
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
travelj
post Aug 13 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #20

User Level

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,245

QUOTE(Brooke @ Jan 22 2006, 09:21 AM)
I would like to find out some information about travel physical therapy.  I am considering it.  What is the normal pay rate as a travel PT?  What kind of facilities do you end  up working in?  Can you do outside continuing education?  Do you have a chance to site see around the area?
Thanks for any information

For anyone searching for information about the traveling profession AND get it from the only people who know exactly how to navigate this field... other travelers... then check out www.medtravelerclub.com

It is the largest community of traveling rehab professionals and provides detailed ratings and rankings on companies, facilities, and benefit levels. Compensation, links to things that will make your life easier, tax information, job boards and more are provided. Again, all the information given is FOR therapists BY therapists.

Its free to sign up!

Cheers
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 12:37 PM