Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> billing software suggestions?

Marc
post Dec 17 2004, 06:10 PM
Post #1

User Level

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

I will soon be going into private practice and was wondering if anybody had any recommmendations on which billing software they like and ones to steer away from.?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jweb
post Feb 20 2005, 09:25 AM
Post #2

User Level

Member No.: 5

Hi Marc...

Have you investigated any billing programs? The only one I have any experience with is CareWare but this may be more than you are looking for.

There is an online billing solution called Preferred PT Billing but I don't have any personal experience with it.

+Quote Post
therapyShmerapy
post Mar 2 2005, 09:30 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

I recommend Medica Billing Solutions. You can check it out at:

http://www.medicabilling.com/index.html

From their home page:

"our Physical Therapy private practice is our sole focus. Medica has a comprehensive understanding of reimbursement issues that surround the field of Physical Therapy. We have over 20 years of physical therapy billing experience to put to work for your clinic. Experience combined with superior customer service means you will get your billing handled with accuracy, efficiency, and a smile. "
+Quote Post
HeynowPT
post Mar 14 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #4

User Level

Member No.: 100,066

I've been using Planetrehab for about 4 months and it easy. Especially notes. They do everything. Just my 2 cents.

www.planetrehab.com
+Quote Post
curious
post Jul 18 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

It's been a number of months since you posted this. With that additional time with Planetrehab, do you have any further comments?

Thanks for any info.

QUOTE(HeynowPT @ Mar 14 2005, 03:15 PM)
I've been using Planetrehab for about 4 months and it easy. Especially notes. They do everything. Just my 2 cents.

www.planetrehab.com

+Quote Post
XerXes
post Aug 18 2005, 08:10 AM
Post #6

Unregistered

I'd be interested in hearing more about planetrehab as well. Anyone?
+Quote Post
donna
post Oct 19 2005, 05:30 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

[FONT=Arial]
You might want to investigate Softaid, TheraOffice, PT Advantage software.
+Quote Post
HeynowPT
post Sep 18 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #8

User Level

Member No.: 100,066

QUOTE(curious @ Jul 18 2005, 11:59 AM)
It's been a number of months since you posted this.  With that additional time with Planetrehab, do you have any further comments?

Thanks for any info.

Still using it. I can try to answer your questions. I am just a clinic owner so I might not be able to answer all your questions. I can tell you what i think, though.
+Quote Post
eiassistant
post Mar 14 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #9

User Level

Member No.: 112,309

QUOTE(HeynowPT @ Sep 18 2007, 10:27 AM)
Still using it. I can try to answer your questions. I am just a clinic owner so I might not be able to answer all your questions. I can tell you what i think, though.

I know it has been awhile since the post. However, I would like to let you know of my billing program called E.I. Assistant. E.I. Assistant has become very popular with it's users. It allows you to submit electronic claims to a large list of insurance companies as well as receive electronic EOB's from several major insurance companies. It is very inexpensive to use relative to other software that you will find and because it is internet based, there is no need to buy upgrades; you always have the latest version.

There is a 30 day free trial with no restrictions. You do not need to give any credit card information in order to use the free trial. Try it out, I guarantee you will like it.

Go to E.I. Assistant at www.eiassistant.com
+Quote Post
ptsystemadmin
post Aug 7 2008, 07:04 AM
Post #10

User Level

Member No.: 122,943

Stay away!

Planetrehab only works well if your computers are not setup securely. Their software requires administrative privileges. They do not know how to modify this so unless you know how to do it yourself you will get errors. From what they have said I am sure they run their own machines the same way leaving all your company info and clients info vulnerable. When called they always have some excuse for the problems not being on their end or their responsibility. They need to wise up and be more responsible. Never use any MS Windows computer for general use while logged in as an administrator.

QUOTE(XerXes @ Aug 18 2005, 10:10 AM)
I'd be interested in hearing more about planetrehab as well. Anyone?

+Quote Post
ptbillingsolutions
post Sep 11 2008, 06:46 AM
Post #11

User Level

Member No.: 125,774

Hi, I own a physical therapy billing center. I have an opening for a PT clinic at this time. If you are looking for an experienced and professional practice manangement solution, please contact me...I'd like to talk to you! You can email me at pam@ptbillingservices.net. Thanks
+Quote Post
Susan
post Aug 1 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #12

User Level

Member No.: 154,448

Gosh, this topic is really old. However, I'd really like some help on the programs people are using and what works for them. Are there many people posting to this forum? - Susan
+Quote Post
PTaccountant
post Oct 23 2009, 06:37 AM
Post #13

User Level

Member No.: 154,523

Does anyone know if there are PT billing/Documentation/Accounting Software user groups ?

I would like to learn more about " best practices" used .

thanks
Brett
+Quote Post
timesolve
post May 10 2010, 01:33 AM
Post #14

User Level

Member No.: 154,654

Hi,
I would like to share all about Time Billing Softwares.
TimeSolv, online time tracking and billing software has been used since 1999 by small to medium sized law firms, management and marketing professional service firms, engineering and IT consultants, and health service providers throughout the world.
For details one can contact them at:
http://www.timesolv.com/
TimeSolv Corporation
3432 Denmark Avenue, # 105
Eagan, MN 55123
+Quote Post
humphrey
post Jul 1 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #15

User Level

Member No.: 154,680

I have been using TheraBill. It has electronic claims, practice management, reporting & accounting feature for a very low price. Support is great. They are always fast to respond with helpful information. I strongly recommend it.
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 05:13 AM