Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I need help

post Dec 8 2004, 03:10 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I am 19 years old and I am taking care of my mother who had Leukemia and spent a lot of time in bed and she has lost all of her muscles. She has very hard scar tissue in her knees and her legs will not straighten out all the way she cant walk anymore and she cant even lift her head up without using her hand. It just seems like she doesn’t care anymore we have tried having a Physical therapist come in the house but the most they would come is once or twice a week and she needs more then that and i feel that if I can find out the right exercises and knowledge that I can do it myself I just want my old mom back. So if you have any ideas or know where I could get some ideas I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mj
post Aug 21 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(Anonymous @ Dec 8 2004, 03:10 AM)
I am 19 years old and I am taking care of my mother who had Leukemia and spent a lot of time in bed and she has lost all of her muscles. She has very hard scar tissue in her knees and her legs will not straighten out all the way she cant walk anymore and she cant even lift her head up without using her hand. It just seems like she doesn’t care anymore we have tried having a Physical therapist come in the house but the most they would come is once or twice a week and she needs more then that and i feel that if I can find out the right exercises and knowledge that I can do it myself I just want my old mom back. So if you have any ideas or know where I could get some ideas I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

Wanting to get better for your mother is great BUT would not help unless she wants to get better herself.
i just read your letter today... sorry.
this letter since Dec 2004, is your mom still alive?

mj
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 07:26 AM