Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> International Physical Therapy Jobs, new PT graduate seeking job abroad

Anna Chornyak
post Nov 6 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

I am interested in working abroad perhaps in the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand (I am also open to other countries that are in need of Physical Therapists) after I gradate with a MPT in May, 2006. Has anyone else traveled as a new graduate and could you give me some advice about how to set up a job abroad? I am very interested in combining traveling with a career in physical therapy and would very much like to go outside of the U.S.A. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anna Stuart
post May 12 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(Anna Chornyak @ Nov 6 2005, 02:10 PM)
I am interested in working abroad perhaps in the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand (I am also open to other countries that are in need of Physical Therapists) after I gradate with a MPT in May, 2006.  Has anyone else traveled as a new graduate and could you give me some advice about how to set up a job abroad?  I am very interested in combining traveling with a career in physical therapy and would very much like to go outside of the U.S.A. Thanks!

Same exact scenerio here. Please let me know if you find any information.

a_n_n_a_2_2_2@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
ck143299
post Aug 2 2006, 04:17 AM
Post #3

User Level

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,375

I have just completed training in the U.K where the opportunities for Junior PT's is pretty grim - I have started the process of immigrating to America! For jobs in hospitals over here check out http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/. The British equivelant of the APTA is the Chatered Society of Physiotherapy (http://www.csp.org.uk/) which will give all the info you need about the process of gaining work over here and working privately. Hope that helps if your considering working in England!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:38 AM