Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Opportunities in over 40 states, job openings

Kelley Watson
post Jun 16 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hello all!

My name is Kelley and I work with Global Staffing Strategies, Inc. We are healthcare recruiters specializing in placement of therapists and nurses across the country. We are not a temporary agency nor are we a travel company. We are a true recruiting firm that matches up great candidates with great employers.

We currently have needs for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and Speech Language Pathologists in over 40 states across the USA. Opportunies include inpatient and outpatient, hospital, nursing home and home health. Part time, full time and PRN positions are available.

I would love the opportunity to help you in finding the career that best suits you.

If you're interested in a change, or maybe looking for more money, please get in touch.

I can be reached via email at: kelley.watson@globalstaffing.biz or by phone (toll free) 1-800-729-8441.

Thanks for your time and I hope to be able to assist some of you very soon! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ma. Lia Anne Yangco
post Jul 12 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Dear Ma'am,

Good day! I am Ma. Lia Anne Yangco a registered physical therapist from the Philippines and I would like work in the USA. I already passed both TOEFL and TSE. I would like to inquire if you accept applicants from outside your country and if you do, what are your terms and contditions. Thank you. smile.gif
QUOTE(Kelley Watson @ Jun 16 2005, 12:36 PM)
Hello all!

My name is Kelley and I work with Global Staffing Strategies, Inc.  We are healthcare recruiters specializing in placement of therapists and nurses across the country.  We are not a temporary agency nor are we a travel company.  We are a true recruiting firm that matches up great candidates with great employers.

We currently have needs for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and Speech Language Pathologists in over 40 states across the USA. Opportunies include inpatient and outpatient, hospital, nursing home and home health.  Part time, full time and PRN positions are available.

I would love the opportunity to help you in finding the career that best suits you.

If you're interested in a change, or maybe looking for more money, please get in touch.

I can be reached via email at: kelley.watson@globalstaffing.biz  or by phone (toll free) 1-800-729-8441.
Thanks for your time and I hope to be able to assist some of you very soon! smile.gif

+Quote Post
ibrahim khalili
post Jul 18 2005, 07:43 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

hello
i m a student of 3rd year of BS phsiotherapy in school of phsiotherapy jinnah post graduate medical centre karachi pakistan.i want some information about the scope and oppertunity for pakistani phsiotherapist in usa are our degree is reconized there?
ibrahim jpmc karachi
+Quote Post
alaghu
post Jul 24 2005, 05:40 AM
Post #4

Unregistered

pls email me at alaguraja.s @rediffmail.com im aphysio doin my post graduation in india thanx
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:18 AM